Friday, December 21, 2012

The end of the world?

I doubt it!

But maybe it's the start of a new one.
I'm make the rounds of all the blogs I've started and never kept up on. I'd love to see them all actually develop a readership, but it's kind of hard to attract readers when I post once in about 18-24 months.
We'll have to see where God takes me in the coming weeks and months.

I'm learning a lesson right now about trusting God. Not that I don't, but that there's a situation in my life that will prove whether or not I REALLY trust him. Those that know me can ask for details if you feel a need to know.

Right now I'm in a mode of doing EVERYTHING I know to do on the situation, but knowing that without GOD, all my doing is worthless. Only GOD can actually do it. Praise Him! I do have a peace that passes understanding. God's got this!



As I write this, it's 12:44am on the 21st. I'll post again tomorrow, after the 'end of the world'.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs