Friday, December 28, 2012

Through the valley with a purpose.

Our family is dealing with a financial issue right now. The first couple of days I was pretty OK, but as I tried to deal with government agencies and poorly functioning online forms and answering questions that required me to dig deep in our stacks of documents, I was getting frustrated.

I decided to take a walk and just get away from the issue for a while. I came back home and relaxed with my wife for a while. Later on, she said it had come to her that what I was dealing with, the poorly functioning online forms, was actually preparing me to help others get through the same process. You see, we already have plans to form a 501c3 organization that takes in homeless pets and homeless or otherwise endangered people. So not only the government forms, but the whole issue we're going through will serve to develop us, teach us how to deal with the government, teach us how to find additional streams of income, and probably most importantly give us a heartfelt understanding of what our people are going through.

Praise God! Not for the hardship, but for how He is using it to further His Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs