Tuesday, September 9, 2014

God opens and closes doors.

I don't remember the exact scripture reference for it, but I know I've read it before that God opens and closes doors and no man can resist him in it.

For the last 8 years, I have been working at the same company doing the same job making about the same money. That job has ended and I was faced with a decision of either job hunting or becoming my own employer. My previous employer offered to send me some of his clients. 

My personal leaning is not toward entrepreneurship, but every sermon I've been hearing lately seems to have been preparing me for something like this, so I decided to trust God and do this. 

If I'm going to do it, I'm going to do it right, so I created my limited liability company: TecBrat.com LLC, and got all my other government credentials in order and now I'm ready to walk through this door God has opened in my life. 

I have one client with 5 sites and I should have other clients coming in very soon.

Praise God and watch Him work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs