Sunday, April 20, 2008

Inaugural Post

Welcome to Tec's Christian Blog.

I will endeavor to post frequently here regarding my faith walk. I expect to post about the sermons I hear, the revelations I receive from reading, or hearing sermons, and the struggles and victories I experience.

In the description of this blog I identified myself as becoming a leader. At the moment, that leadership role is mostly in the Sound Reinforcement Ministry. (We run the sound board) I am aided by a great group of brothers and sisters and supported by an excellent ministry. I am also part of the leadership team of something we call "Circles of Faith". It is a small-group ministry that meets in congregant's houses. My wife and I were the leaders of a previous manifestation of small group with this ministry, and are currently assistant leaders.

I have a calling as a teacher, but have not studied as much as I would like, or perhaps as much as I should. One of my challenges is making time to read my bible. When I do, I generally get out the Strong's concordance and start looking up words like crazy. ("get out" is usually figurative. I generally use biblegateway.com or crosswalk.com vs. a physical bible and concordance.) Some of my posts may have a teaching tone and or ramble a little. (Teacher's prerogative)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs