Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pray before serving

I got a big reminder yesterday that it is very important to pray before the beginning of service. I was training a new member of the team. He already knows how to run a sound board, but needs to learn where we have everything attached, and how we handle duplication afterward.
Another fairly new team member came in as service was getting started. I let her take over for me so she could teach, therefore re-inforceing those things she has recently learned.

All this, and we had a problem that wasn't caused by lack of knowledge or experience. Our CD burner failed to write. Now, after service is a hectic time. The bookstore wants their copies, the workers each want their copy, and everyone wants to go home. It's late, some folks have skipped supper, and most of us have to work in the morning.

I have to give a lot of credit to my 2 crew memebers. Even with the challenge, we got the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs